Friday, March 20, 2009

Because

Well here it goes.I decided to create a blog because life is moving way to fast! I'm not great at keeping a journal and I'm hoping that this blog will help me preserve the memories I have with my family. I'm so grateful to know that families are forever. When we were blessed with Kaiya my heart was so full of love for this tiny little person and you think you couldn't possiably love anything else as much, then another baby come into your life and the same thing happens all over again and again. Kaiya, Jager and Cooper have brought so much happiness into our lives and I pray that they will always feel loved. I have always thought we lucked out in the kid department. We must have done something right to deserve these beautiful children.I want to be able to share these memories with them as the grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment