

Baby Cooper arrived Feb 8th at 4:51am. My labor started around 10:00pm on the 7th and we went to the hospital around 12:00am. After a very smooth labor and a wonderful epidural he was here. Geoff and I were both very shocked that it was a boy! Geoff didn't want to find out the sex but be both thought it would be a girl. We were very excited to add one more boy to our already wonderful family. Both the kids are loving having baby cooper around. Kaiya is such a BIG help to me. When I had Jager kaiya was always trying to help but I'm sure you all know how much a 2 1/2 year old can help. Now that Kaiya is five she really is a wonderful helper. She holds cooper for me and knows just how to sooth him when he gets fussy. Jager also like to hold Cooper but is easily distracted by other things. These are a few of the picture I took for the birth announcement. I'm still learning but I love trying.






No comments:
Post a Comment