Every snack day is exciting, but today was special. Kaiya got to bring Jager and cooper to school. Jager was very excited.
Kaiya being a great big sister helping Jager open his pretzels. Thats what I like to see. I love when they get along!
Cooper and I stayed for the first part just until show and tell was over. Geoff and Jager stayed the rest of the day, lucky him. Kaiya brought her new floopy puppy and Snacks the bear, and most importantly her new baby brother Cooper. Kaiya was so proud to hold Cooper on her own, although she can get a little to comfortable sometimes. Kaiya loved being the center of attention. She also got to call on some of the kids with their hands up to ask her questions about the things she brought. All of her friends thought Cooper was pretty special.
I think Jager loved being part of Kaiya's snack day. This is him being a little a little shy. Kaiya's teacher was telling the children about the report cards that would be in their mailboxes. She said, "at the end of class you can go to the back and you will be given something pretty special in a brown envelope to take home to your parents, do any of you know what that will be?" With out hesitation Jager Shouted out, "a Gun"... the teachers all thought this was quite funny. This is just one more reason we love Jager... his obsession with weapons.



No comments:
Post a Comment