Thursday, March 26, 2009

MAKING A MESS AND LOVING IT!



Today was one of those days to throw away your cares and make a mess. Anyone who knows me, know that I hate messes, but for my kids and for the sake of fun we went full force. Chocolate pudding finger painting! The only way to go. Have fun and have a yummy treat at the same time. Kaiya started out real neat but soon followed Jagers example. Living in Southern Alberta it can sometimes be a challange finding thing for my kids to do. It's either too cold or too windy. Sometimes I wonder why we stay. The other day Kaiya asked me if I would like to live somewhere, where it's alway hot? I said yes, of course. She them told me that we should move to Mexico because Mexico is magic, cause it's always hot there. I said she was right Mexico is magic. I can't wait till we can go again. But until then I guess we always have CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! I am going to try that!
    PS>I love you house!! Great style!!(as always)

    ReplyDelete