I had Kaiya hold Cooper while I was doing my makeup and was calling down to her every few minutes to check that Cooper was doing ok. The first few times I said "Kaiya is everything ok" she would answer "yes mommy" The third time I asked if everything was Ok and I got no answer. I came downstairs and found this. It was so cute. I had to take a picture to show her when she woke up. Of course I took him away after I took a picture and a little movie. As soon as kaiya woke up from her little snooze she was very confused to where Cooper had gone, but loved looking at the pictures. I asked her what happend and she said that Cooper made her tired,
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago


o my gosh that is precious...a bit scary...but still so cute! what a sweetie!
ReplyDelete