Ahhh so much hair. this was Kaiya first real hair cut.
AFTER
Kaiya had been asking for a hair cut for a long time. The week before she got it cut I was trying to comb through her tangles and she was in tears saying : KAIYA" I wish I was a boy mom" MOM"Oh Kaiya If you were a boy than I would be so lonely. I would be the only girl in the family" KAIYA: " I don't care, I will let my earring holes grow over and change my clothes." After I combed through the rest of her hair I explained that it wasn't that easy to change from a girl to a boy, she finally decided she would stay a girl (thank heavens) but she wanted a hair cut ASAP! Thanks Kristi Wolsey for doing a great job. She was so proud to come home and show everyone her new hair cut. She loves it and it's definitely easier to comb through now.



cute cute! i love kaiya with a little flip!
ReplyDeleteCute hair! But then again I think it always looks cute!
ReplyDeletei think it looks really cute on her...the flip is so cute, I bet the curls look so cute too! ps we like you better as a girl kaiya!
ReplyDelete