Jagers first BIG BOY bike. I love how he is posing for this picture. He has been asking for a big bike like Kaiya for weeks now. After 10 or so stores we finally got this one from the first store we went to.
Kaiya had out grown her old bike, so these are her new wheels. She loves to ride her bike. When we go for bike rides we often get some looks because she peddels really fast while yelling "ahhhhh, I love the speed" no joke it's pretty funny. She also has been trying out some trick riding, it makes me a little nervous.



cute! i cant wait for Greta to ride hers..i think i'm more excited than she is!
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to get them all out riding their bikes together. Loved your last couple of posts, the puppet show and the "putting yesterday..." post. They really are resilient and loving, sometimes I watch Lucy sleep and just want to cry thinking of how wonderful she is and how impatient I was. You really are a great mom Nicki.
ReplyDeleteAh Thanks Brit, You impatient? Sorry I just can't picture it. You always seem to have it together.
ReplyDelete