
Oh man, the things the kids get to do at Grandma Sommerfeldt's house. These pictures make me laugh.I love the look on Kaiya's face in the one with her marshmallow caught on fire.

Jesse bought these little grills and the kids had a blast roasting marshmallows over it. I asked Kaiya how many marshmallows she ate and she said she ate 10. No wonder she was complaining of sore tummy. We are so blessed to be able to go to Jesse's for dinner every Sunday. It's been this way since we've been married which will be 9 years this September. I know, I am so spoiled. The kids have alot of fun going for rides on grandpa's lift and making a cheese sandwich (as Ron would call it) with grandpa and his motorized bed. I love the time they get to spend time with Ron, when he isn't able to come to them. The Kids are also looking forward to having Grandma and Grandpa Wolsey close by. The kids sure loved visiting them in the Hat and going in the Hot tub, hint hint mom and dad.



No comments:
Post a Comment