
This is
Kaiya with MISS MARY her dance teacher. We took this pic on her last day of dance. She dances at the university and they only do a year end show every three years so this was at the parent
viewing. She was so proud to have her family come and watch her dance. She dances so graceful. Geoff's mom made her the tutu, so cute.
That is the cutest tutu I have EVER seen. My mom made our three girls some in three different shade of pink. So cute. But I made the huge mistake of putting them in with the dress up box and now they are all ratty. I'm so discouraged I didn't take better care of them.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all...I didn't know you had a blog Nicki and I love it! It's getting bookmarked!
ReplyDeleteSecond - I had Miss Mary as my ballet teacher and I loved her, so rest assured that Kaiya is learning from the best!