
Awww...
Kaiya is such a great BIG sister. She loves her brothers so much. Kaiya is growing up way too fast. She loved to read stories to them. She's learning but can't really read yet, but loves to make up her own stories. I am so grateful for her and all of the help she gives me with her brothers. You name it she can do it. While I am feeding Cooper she will often help Jager get his Jammie's and make him a snack. I know she will be the most amazing mom one day.
The other day I was working out doing Turbo Jam (ok you can laugh) anyways there were a few of the girls wearing little half shirts and Kaiya says to me "Mom you shouldn't let Jager watch this. When I'm a mom I will never let my kids watch this show with girls showing their bare bellies." Too funny. I hope I wont have to remind her of that when she is older and picking out her own wardrobe.



No comments:
Post a Comment