
Kaiya and I had a picture scavenger hunt last week while Jager and Dad were at gymnastics. I got this Idea from KD Wolsey (thanks)
Kaiya had so much fun finding everything on her list and taking pictures of them.
She had to find:
1 dandelion
1 fire hydrant
1 piece of litter
1 baby tree
1 dog
1 red car
1 flower
1 park
1 park bench
1 girl on a bike
2 rocks
We did the scavenger hunt while making our way to visit Grandma and Grandpa Wolsey. Kaiya has always loved taking pictures so this was the perfect activity for her.
Now I have to admit something. When I signed Jager up for gymnastic my intentions were for me to take him, but the last 2 or 3 weeks Geoff has taken him so I could get a few things done around the house. Anyways Kaiya woke up one morning and was asking who was taking Jager to gymnastic that day, I told her that daddy was taking him. Kaiya got a very disappointed look on her face. I asked Kiaya why she looked so disappointed with me staying home with her. She said that it was because when I take Jager, Daddy plays with me and when Daddy takes him I'm always cleaning up. I felt really bad. I made a promise that we would do a 10 minute tidy together and then the rest of the time we would do something fun. Well anyways the scavenger hunt was one of those fun things we got to do together instead of cleaning up.



No comments:
Post a Comment