
I cut the lawn today but didn't get around to weed whipping the sides. The kids decided it would be a great idea to cut it themselves. It was actually Jagers bright idea. Kaiya and I were doing some printing at the table on the deck while Jager played or so I thought. When we were done I came see what he was up to. There he was busy cutting the grass with his scissors. After Kaiya saw what Jager was doing she had to joined in on the fun. I could resist taking a picture. They were so proud of their work. They actually did a pretty good job. Let me know if anyone needs two hard working kids to trim their lawn with good old scissors.




SO cute you better send them over to my place when they are done!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! My question is how do we end up cutting the lawn?? I only do the back lawn though, my husband is way to picky about the front!
ReplyDelete