Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my morning helper



As I was cleaning out my garage and Geoff was upstairs sewing buttons on his pants (seriously). I came across this little tea pot. Immediately the kids wanted to wash it out an fill it up. As I looked at it I had the idea that this little tea pot could come in very handy. That night I told the kids to pick out a cereal they would like to eat for breakfast, actually both Kaiya and Jager for some reason are into mixing cereals lately so they picked a mixture of Mini wheat's and Multi grain Cheerios, yummy. Anyway I told the kids to get out place mats, bowls, and spoons and that they would be able to get their own breakfast in the morning when they woke up. I filled up the little tea pot with milk put it in the fridge and told Kaiya that it was her job to pour the milk into the bowls. The kids were soooo excited and so was I, because that meant that I could stay in bed that much longer,and with Geoff being in Vegas I thought the extra rest couldn't hurt right?
This little tea pot also reminded me of when I was a kid sleeping at my grandma Clark's house. She had this little creamer in the shape of a cow I think the cow was even wearing a little apron, anyways. when ever we would sleep over in the mornings she would fill it up with milk and let us pour milk on our own cereal. I loved it!
So for anyone looking for a little extra rest in the mornings and doesn't want their two liter jug of milk spilled on the floor, find one of these and there you go.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment