OK, so I know I am so behind on blogging, but I just had to post this little tidbit of Jager humor. I will try and catch up soon.
MOM: "can I have a kiss?"
JAGER: gives me a kiss
MOM: "can I have another?"
JAGER: gives me a kiss
MOM: "can I have another?"
JAGER: "no mom, too many kisses will give me allergies!"
I love this kid. He says some of the funniest stuff. The problem is I forget to write all of it down. Anyway I thought it was pretty funny and wanted to remember this one when he starts kissing those girls.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago


So I saw that you had a blog on Brittany's page...this Jager story made me laugh out loud. So cute! The pictures of your kids are ridiculously adorable- they are so beautiful! I need to figure out how to use the fonts I've downloaded onto my computer on my blog- what's the one you use from your headings called? very cute.
ReplyDelete