Well it is only 7 day's till we leave to Mexico and I can hardly believe that my Christmas shopping is almost all done. Never in my life have I ever been done Christmas shopping before Christmas Eve, It was my goal to have it done before we left this year and I am almost there. I am really looking forward to having a relaxing December. I just hope everyone can stay healthy. This H1N1 is getting a little bit scary. On a lighter note. Today as I was making one of many lists of things to get done before we leave I was trying to figure out ideas of what to get my brother and sister in-law Dick and Krystyn I asked Jager to help me think of some ideas. I said "Hey Jag what do you think we should get Aunt Krystyn for Christmas." Jager stood there pondering the question and then said "a fly swatter" and then I said "what about Uncle Dick" Jag says “a tar"(which means a guitar) Geoff and I had a good laugh because he actually did put some thought into his answers. Krystyn and Dick sorry to ruin the surprise.


hahahahahha!!!!!! he is hilarious! tell jag to save his money cause I'm still using the fly swatter he gave me for my Birthday! HA!!
ReplyDeleteOne year for my birthday, Greg asked Cara what they should get me. Cara said, "A light bulb." So they wrapped up a light bulb and gave it to me on my birthday. I wasn't really sure what to say when I opened up that one.
ReplyDelete