Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Viva Las Vegas






















Well here are a few pictures of our soon to be annual girls trip. This year we did Las Vegas. We were sad  not have Jen with us (due to her pregnancy) this time but she will be coming next year for sure. We had so much fun shopping, eating and laughing with and at each other. I was so happy that my Aunt Karen was able to come with us. She made the trip so much fun. I think mom and Karen had a great time together. They had so much energy. One night all of us girls were ready to call it a night around 1am but not mom and Karen, they wanted to stay up and try our luck at the New York New York Casino. Unfortunately we didn't win anything but, it all about the fellowship, right girls? I had so much fun hanging out and just having some good old fashion fun with my sisters. Next Year we might go to Arizona, but haven't made any concrete plans yet. I can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment