Saturday, March 21, 2009

catching up (Kaiya's first day of kindergarden)

 

 

 

 



These pictures are of Kaiya on her first day of kindergarden. She was so excited to go with her new backpack that was almost as big as her. It took her all summer to get excited about kindergarden. She really loved preschool and she wasn't sure she wanted to leave preschool for kindergarden. Kaiya would cry herself to sleep many nights worried about growing up and starting kindergarden. We finally convinced her that it was a good thing and she soon warmed up to the idea. After the first day she said "Mom you were right kindergarden is way more fun than preschool." Kaiya has loved kindergraden since. Her teacher is Mrs. Falwell and she has made so many friends. I just hope she continues to love school, I'm not holding my breath...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. HOLY BLOG MANIA!! for a newbie you're way better than I at this blogging business...i just started too! it'll take me a while to look through everything, but it looks great! it'll be a nice way to see the day to day fun stuff we miss! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! It seems everyone I know has a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! I had no idea you took such gorgeous pictures! So talented!!!

    ReplyDelete