Sunday, March 22, 2009

Coopers first real smiles

Well He finally gave it up, Cooper smiled for his mom today. He is 6 weeks old today and he smiled 3 time in a row. We all thought he smiled before but these were the real thing. He looked so cute today at church in his little sweater. Cooper sure is popular in primary, all the kids are always wanting a snuggle. I need to take some pictures of him in his church clothes before he grows out of them. Man babies grow up to fast. Although it seems like Cooper has been small for a long time. He's kind of a slow gainer. I had him weighed on the 19th and he was only 7lbs 8oz. which is on the smaller side for a 6 week old. Oh well I'm sure he will catch up in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment