Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spoiled

Ok it's time to give my hubby some props, I don't mean to brag, but I will. Since I have had Cooper, Geoff has been my ROCK.

Letting me sleep in.
Driving kaiya to and from dance and school with Jager.
loving me even when I act crazy.
Telling me how beautiful I am even when I don't feel it.
Giving the BEST foot rubs and massages.
Driving to Walmart at 10:30pm for a breast pump.
Shopping with me in Greatfalls with no complaining.
Being the peace maker in our home when I'm going a little nuts with the kiddies.
Being a provider for our family.
Leading our family in family prayers.
Letting me have girls night outs.
telling my kids the best bed time stories ever.
and
Being the best dad and husband I could ever ask for.

The list could go on and on. I'm so grateful for Geoff and all he does for me. Geoff and I joke that people are going to start to think that he is a single dad, because he is the one that dose alot of the diving around. I have to say, I' m very spoiled. I think I can count on one hand the number of time I have had to pack all three kids around at ounce. There is definitely a benefit to Geoff's flexibility selling realestate. I love you Geoffie! Thanks for being my ROCK!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. whoa.... geoff. you are the man! AND you also burn us movies.....which we love! thank you!

    ReplyDelete