
This is my mom's amazing job on the vinyl she did for the kids rooms. kaiya and Jager's room was a beautiful shade of pink before but now it's this cool green. I think it turned out really nice. Thanks MOM!! I love it

This is in Coopers room. So cute huh! I also have some really cute blocks for the wall right above the crib to put up. Sorry mom I need some help getting them straight, then I will put up a picture. They are soooo cute, I did them in green to bring in some more color.
For customs Vinyl contact my mom Jane at Heartfelt signs and crafts (see business card on the side of my blog. Her new number in Lethbridge is 403-524-4296)



LOVE>>LOVE>>> LOVE IT!!!! Super cute rooms!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Nicki! Way to be creative for your kids! Mine just get to decorate themselves! I really should post a picture of Rawley's decorating style it is priceless!
ReplyDeletelove them so much! what a great job!
ReplyDeleteOh thanks guys!
ReplyDelete