Well Jager sure does love his little brother. He is always giving him kisses and hugs especially when I put him down for tummy time. It seem like as soon as Jager notices I put him down he is right there on the floor with him, kissing and hugging away. Oh well I guess it could be worse. Cooper like most babies doesn't last too long on his tummy, He gets a little mad after about 5 min or so. I try and put him on his tummy as much as I can to help build those neck muscles. He still seems so fragile to me.Coopers personality is really starting to shine through as of late. He smiles so much and loves attention. We have been so blessed. He really is a great baby. He is so well tempered. The only thing I could complain about, would be the lack of sleep. He is still getting up quit a bit. He has been a little stuffed up lately so I'm sure that isn't helping matters too much. Oh well hopefully he will get the hang of things soon...



No comments:
Post a Comment