For Mothers day in Kaiya's class they had a spa day for the mothers. They had 5 stations, nail painting, head and neck massage's, reading with your mom, foot massage's and refreshments. Kaiya loved bringing me around to each station and pampering me. She was actually really great at giving the massage's . I think I will have to hit her up for those more often. As a gift, all of the kids worked on a digital scrapbook card with pictures of them and their mothers. I loved it!!
In Jagers class they had each mom come in separately and each child presented their mom with a handmade paper flower. All of the mom's then sat at the tables and were severed cake and punch. The kids then sang 2 songs to us and then presented us with a really cute poem with their hand print on it. I loved seeing Jager at school, he is growing up so fast! Being a mother is the best job in the world and I wouldn't change a thing!




No comments:
Post a Comment