I took these pictures a few weeks ago on one of the very few warm days. We were smart and installed a hot water hook up on the outside of our house. It comes in real handy when the kids are playing in the water. Anyways Jager got in first and wanted Cooper to come in too, so I thought what the heck why not. I grab the baby wash and a wash cloth and the boys had their bath outside. They loved it! Kaiya had to put her water baby in too get clean. I can't wait to enjoy more warm days with my kids. They just love being outside and now that Cooper is FINALLY walking it's even more fun.


Hi Nicki. Funny because when I initially saw the picture of your boys in the bucket with hose water up to their chins I was thinking it must have been REALLY hot that day. My kids would flip if I offered an outside bath. I'd be the best mom ever. I should do that.....but first I should get a hot water hookup. Your kids are all so very cute. See ya!
ReplyDeletethese are the cutest pics ever. love those boys!
ReplyDelete