
So mom and dad decided to have a garage sale on Saturday and I thought they needed a lemonade stand. Come on who has a garage sale without one these day right??? Anyways that's what I told myself and decided why not CUPCAKES too. So I have to admit I think, ok I know I got a little more excited than the kids while planning my attack for Saturday. I think I must be trying to live out my childhood dreams through my own kids. I did a little research on lemonade stands and cupcake and came across this really cute idea for the cupcakes. We started out selling them for .25 cents each but they were selling way to fast so we inflated the price a little. Some guy complained a little, but I got rid of him real fast (sorry dad). Well the kids had a good time anyways.

Jager was so funny he would corner people that would be looking around and ask them if they would like to buy some lemonade and when they said yes, they came over and asked if they could buy a cupcake as well and Jager's response was "NO" I think he just wanted them all to himself. He sure did enjoy eating them the most.

Now Kaiya on the other hand was a great little sales girl. She would yell "Lemonade of sale and homemade cupcakes there DELICIOUS." She also would corner who ever showed up to have a look around. All she had to do was bat those pretty little eye lashes and they couldn't say no. All together the kids made $55.33 now you ask were did the .33 cents come from. That was from Jack and Macy's money stash they brought to buy some lemonade. It was so funny after Jack had handed Kiaya the money he said to her "when I go to the shops and buy something the lady always give me a back a dollar, sooo" He stood there with his little Palm open waiting for Kaiya to give him some change back. Kaiya tried to just give him one of the pennies back but he said " no I want on of the special silver ones." It really cracked me up.




So Cute!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! looks like they had fun...and you too! you should have charged like 5 bucks for those cupcakes, mmmmmmm...you could start a college fund!
ReplyDeleteokay,your kiddies are looking really grown up, cute cupcakes by the way...
ReplyDelete